Friday, July 10, 2020

Design A Unique Signature Kit For You











About:

Hi !



Graphex Corner Here



I am a presenting a new and unique Gig of Signature Logo and Branding Kit.

I will design a complete signature Branding kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you in 12 hours. I will provide you different designs for choice.



You'll get creative & unique logo design for your business.



  • Talented Logo Designer
  • Fully custom made, creative, original, UNIQUE and AWESOME designs
  • 12 hours super fast delivery
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality work
  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied




 WHAT DO YOU GET? 



 ✔ Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High Quality Work

 ✔ UNLIMITED Revisions until you are 100% satisfied

 ✔ 100% original & unique designs

 ✔ Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI,PSD, PDF) for the final design

 ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support

 ✔ Guaranteed High Quality work


If you have any question, 

Feel free to Contact Me I'll be happy to help.



Place Your Order Without Any Hesitation.

Reviews


:

I don't think the seller fully understood my request and therefore did not produce what I asked for. But I couldn't wait on any more modifications and needed to find another seller who could fulfill my request.

:

This is my second time ordering a logo and i love it here On time delivery and gives exactly what i want . Even when i do request a change/modification, it’s not that big of a deal .

:

Very responsive and didn’t make me feel overbearing with all the changes! Very professional and I’m very satisfied w results!

:

Seller was very easy to communicate with. I made changes with was never a problem. Very grateful to have come across this seller!

:

Very to the point and made the changes that I wanted. Awesome service, knew exactly what I wanted would definitly work with again.







Design A Unique Signature Kit For You

No comments:

Post a Comment