Friday, July 3, 2020

Design Fun And Unique Logo











About:

I will create unique logo for your business, from simple to hand drawn style character, I will make sure it stands out in the crowd. I invest to deliver high quality logo that is fun, unique, modern, and definitely up to date. If that's what you're looking for, you come to the right place!


SILVER Package $5

1 initial logo concept
High resolution JPG file
Transparent (PNG)

Unlimited Revisions


GOLD Package $50
2 logo concepts
High resolution JPG file
Transparent PNG
Source file (.ai, .eps)
Unlimited Revisions


PLATINUM Package
3 Initial Concepts Included
High resolution JPG file
Transparent PNG
Source file (.ai, .eps)
Stationery design or Social Media kit 2 platforms

Unlimited Revisions



Click the green button to order now!
If you need extra fast delivery, you can choose from the extra!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Eka is smart, creative, perceptive and fast. Responsive and responsible. Its not my first time working together and definitely wont be my last!

Seller's Response:

I had such a good experience working with Eka. She is professional, so easy to work with, communicates in a timely manner, gets the work done in a timely manner and she does what she says she will do when she says she will do it. I love my logo and would definitely use her again. Highly recommend 🙌🏼.

:

Really pleased with my logo! The colours and style are exactly what I wanted. Fast turnaround time with initial concept and modifications. Great communication throughout. Thank you very much!

:

Eka delivered 3 amazing concepts for our logo and made it hard for us to choose. We opted for one and had it adjusted several times. Eka listened carefully and added our suggestions without hesitations. We want to thank Eka for all the patience. Without hesitation we would choose for Eka again.

:

Awesome client, very nice to work with :)







Design Fun And Unique Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment