Friday, July 17, 2020

Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

WELCOME TO MY FLAT MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN GIG 



FREE VECTOR SOURCE FILE WITH EVERY ORDER!



I understand the value of your logo, I work on each project until you are 100% satisfied. I will make a unique logo for your business that will help you stand out for the competition.



I have a passion for good design and art. This passion, coupled with dedicated professionalism, means that I deliver projects which meet my client's needs and expectations.



Note: I do not provide low-quality services, I guarantee you will love your new logo.



What I Will Provide to You?

  • Total refund policy IF you not satisfy
  • Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files
  • Printable & HQ files
  • Full copyright of client


Design will clearly portray your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



  1. Professional, Unique, and Fresh ideas
  1. Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert
  2. Swift and Reliable Communication


To see my portfolio, contact me.



Professional |Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Business | Versatile | Retro | Real Estate 



So, Place an ORDER on my gig and get your desired design.



Regards,

Tanni Khan


Reviews


Seller's Response:

she's great, was always open to receive correction and accepted to start over... you can't go wrong with her, she really help you until you are satisfied. RECOMEND HER 100%

:

Thanks for putting your trust in me. Please keep me in mind for future projects.

:

Recomendado 100%, magnífica comunicación y siempre dispuesta a trabajar para que quedes satisfecho. Nos encantó el logo que nos hizo.

:

Great job, great result, great designer. I seriously recommend her to everybody who wants to be more than just satisfied with the results of a project or gig.

:

Tannikhan did a great job designing my logo. He responded very quickly and tailored a logo to fit my needs. im very happy with the outcome. Thank you.







Design Modern Flat Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment