Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Design Arabic Logo And Arabic Calligraphy











About:

Professional Calligraphy Logo Designing in Arabic and Urdu.

Kindly Read these Details about Package before Placing the Order. 

---------------------------------------------------

(1) Basic (Silver Package)

  • 1 word Calligraphy 50$.
---------------------------------------------------

(2) Standard (Golden Package)

  • 1 word Calligraphy (2 Concept) in 80$.
OR

  • 2 words Calligraphy (1 Concept)  in 80$.
---------------------------------------------------

(3) Premium (Diamond )

  • 1 word Calligraphy (4 Concept) in 100$.
OR

  • 2 words Calligraphy (2 Concept) in 100$.




Reviews


:

I submitted my LOGO request to BASARTS when I didn't have a clear idea of how I wanted it to look yet. He submitted his first piece which was very impressive, creative, and innovative. After I saw his first proposed work, I had a better idea of what I wanted, to I asked for about 15-20 revisions until I got the final product. I kept asking BASARTS for revisions, even though my requests were not on the initial job request, and he was receptive and understanding of all my requests, without even asking for extra pay for his work or his time. I will definitely continue working with him and will be giving him more projects. I'm very impressed with his skills, resilience and professionalism.

:

Thank you very much for a great service! It has been a pleasure doing business with this seller, who is a great communicator and even better at doing what he does!

:

I’m an easy client for him to work with. Anything that comes from his design I’m acceptance. Thank you sir.

:

I'm speechless! And remember, my english is pretty bad, only I know some small vocabularies, with what I was supposed to tell my experience with Bilal?! I promised Bilal that I support he's work, meaning I am really going to. hell I'm Finnish and we are man's of honour! FIVE STARS!

:

Brilliant - the quality of the work has been so good I'm struggling to decide which I should use - a problem I think anyone would love to have!







Design Arabic Logo And Arabic Calligraphy

No comments:

Post a Comment