Monday, July 6, 2020

Create Natural Spa Yoga Wellness Beauty Logo











About:

Hey! 
Are looking for Natural, Spa, Yoga, Wellness, Beauty Logo for your business? It’s the right place for you.I have vast experience in creating stylish brands that effectively convey
your company's services, values, and image. Along with a high degree of creativity injected into each design.


Updated My design Portfolio: https://goo.gl/eoQKmD



What you will get:



✔100% Unique and Eye catchy LOGO for your business.
✔Up to 5 carefully crafted logo concepts within 24 hours.
✔ Unlimited revisions until you will be 100% satisfied. 
✔100% Copyright Ownership.
✔ Convert to any size without the loss of quality.
✔ Full Money back Guarantee.
✔ No MASCOTS. Please contact me before your order!


Have any questions? Do message me. I look forward working with you.


Thank You
tabassumiftiaif


Reviews


:

tabassumiftiaif is very talented she was able to create a stunning logo that represents exactly what I was looking for, just in the first attempt! I absolutely recommend her, and I will come back. Thank you!

:

She was amazingly quick at delivery and happy to help with my revisions. Great service! Very happy with the results - thank you!

:

She only created a logo, and I still don't understand what is the difference between logo and social media kit, she only delivered a logo and said that is your social media kit. so I don't understand why I paid $20 more? I would like it back please

:

She redesigned my current original logo. Looks great. Works fast.

:

Great work, fast delivery! Looking forward to the next project.







Create Natural Spa Yoga Wellness Beauty Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment