Friday, July 10, 2020

Design Professional Logo Until Your Satisfaction











About:

Hello, :)

         Wondering for Logo Design ??

I Guarantee Logo will be UNIQUE, OUT CLASS and HEART TOUCHING otherwise i will do again and again until your Satisfaction.



I will make LoGO for your Brand/Company just in $5, Your time and satisfaction is more important for me then $5.



$5 GIG





  1. Unique logo design created as vector in Adobe Illustrator to the highest standards. No stock image use.
  2. For the $5 you get files high resolution(JPEG )
  3. Easy and professional communication and feedback understanding!
  4. Friendly Support.
  5. Unlimited  Revisions
  6. 24/7 Express Service.
  7. Not Satisfied I will refund your Money.


Why you Choose me :

    Willing to do any modification even your order completed.

    I am Affiliate Marketer, can suggest and design best thing according to the international standard/traffic.

    Design until you fully satisfy.

    Great creativity and more then 5000+ satisfied customers.

    

My assets are creativity, communication skills and ability to understand clients and their ideas and goals on any given project!





So, Do not waste time while surfing, Just give us a chance to provide you our Friendly service.

Place Order and enjoy our services.




Your challenge is our Success.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I normally don't rate all 5 star as they are usually fake. Of course I was a little nervous working with the unknown however it was very enjoyable and it was revised many times before we got to a perfect design. If you're looking for more long term relationships with a designer this is the place. I will certainly be working on more projects with this team. Great job!

Seller's Response:

thank you Soo much gald to see awesome feedback and maintain the great services always thank you

:

I particularly liked his ability to convey his message to the prospective customer. Also, his speed is second to none as he finished the work in half the time required. His work ethic and quality are top notch and from the very high echelons of graphic design.

:

Very fast and very nice work...didn't need much communication because the quality of his work was so professional. We simply told him what we wanted and he delivered a "home-run"...!

:

I’d strongly recommend Monster_designs for your business logos! Trust me, this is my second time coming back and I have referred a few of friends and family too...







Design Professional Logo Until Your Satisfaction

No comments:

Post a Comment