Saturday, July 18, 2020

Design A Unique Logo











About:

Hey. My name is Ermin and WELCOME to my logo design gig.



As you can see from my previous work I have served hundreds of clients here on Fiverr and my portfolio is full of great designs where you can browse and see if there is anything you like so we can get an IDEA of the logo we are going to design for you.



You will get a high quality logo project!  



I work with the dedication and attention to details that your project needs, and I will bring you a creative logo result.   

If quality is what you are looking for, quality is what you pay for-- this gives your brand credibility. I will spend as much time as needed to create the perfect logo for your brand.



This service starts with me creating 2-4 different (depending on your package), unique logo concepts for you. After you choose the one you like the best, we mutually develop it until we get the perfect logo.



Deliverables include all standard file formats and versions for different backgrounds and layouts, copyright, 3D mockup and colour codes.



My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional.



I look forward to 
creating a unique identity for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very patient, because I have clear expectations and he has fullfilled all my wishes and did a really great job. Thank you very much. I ONLY can recommend working with him together. Very professional work

Seller's Response:

Great buyer and I look forward to working with you once again.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. My pleasure working with this gentleman. Best of regards.

:

Amazing work as always, that you so much++++++







Design A Unique Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment