Monday, July 20, 2020

Design Creative Flat Logo











About:

I LOVE WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO !


A good logo is very important to grow your business around the world .I am doing minimal logos (most trending ) exclusively on fiverr.

I have 3 PACKAGES to choose from .I always recommend to choose PRO package because you will get editable and printable files in this package.


By choosing 15$ package you will get ;
v 2 creative concepts
v 3 revisions
v HD file of chosen logo
v 24 hours delivery time


By choosing 30$ package you will get ;
v 3 creative concepts
v 5 revisions
v Transparent file of chosen logo
v 24 hours delivery time
v Black & white versions of chosen logo


By choosing 50$ package you will get ;
v 3 creative concepts
v unlimited revisions
v all files ( jpg, png, ai, pdf, psd) of chosen logo
v 24 hours delivery
v Black & white transparent files




Get free consultation.


Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


:

Good designer. She gave me a few rough options to choose from I finally gave her a rough draft of a separate logo I liked and she cleaned it up and improved it for me. I also liked how she was able to work with me to give me a logo I was happy with.

:

Soooo fast and listened to exactly what I wanted only needed one revision to original design and I was in love!

:

Very fast respond, get my final revise logo within 24 hours. Already fell in love the logo proposal upon the first sight.

:

After a few modifications finally got the product i requested, could have been done on one attempt if they actual read the instructions

:

Boom the queen makes a perfect job! I highly recommend you this gig if you want make a logo for you company!







Design Creative Flat Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment