Friday, July 10, 2020

Design Awesome Retro Vintage Logo











About:

Hello, my name is Lisa and this is my Vintage Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.

If you are looking for quality work at the right price, you are at the right place. 

I speak fluent English and have  seven years of design experience
ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.




Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?


----------------------------------------------------------

- Get Custom Logo Designs.

- Superior details and quality.

- Get editable Source Files.

- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.



Why choose Me?


----------------------------------------------------------

- High Quality

- Excellent Communication

- Creative and Original



Multiple Styles Available


----------------------------------------------------------

Luxury Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature and more. 


Check Out My Extra Gigs !!!!

Need something not mentioned in this gig description? Contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m amazed that you’ve done this - really well - in one shot. This is definitely what I had in mind. It’s retro, it includes my symbolism, and the name fits inside the circle. Really fine work. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your great review! It's a pleasure working with you :):)

Seller's Response:

Great work and very responsive to all of my revision requests!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure working with you :) :)

Seller's Response:

Happy with more work again cant thank Lisa enough







Design Awesome Retro Vintage Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment