Sunday, July 12, 2020

Design Fun Flat Minimalist And Modern Logo











About:

Hi, there



Thanks for checking out my gig.



I will create an awesome modern, fun, minimalist, graphical logo design for youhh..

What you will get:

  • The High-quality logo design PNG and JPG formats.
  • The high-resolution source file (AI, CDR, EPS, SVG, PSD).
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Fun, Unique and Original designs.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • 12 hours Express delivery.
  • Fast and friendly response any required changes.
  • 24/7 Customer support.
  • I will also provide you black&white versions of the logo (if you need it).

My work style is simple: Quality Over Quantity! yeahh.

If you are looking for something unique, fun, simple, clean and impressively - then this is the place for you.

Take a look at My PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE, I'm here on Fiverr to design YOUR LOGO..



NOTE: I don't draw cartoon characters. My graphic design style is creative, clean and effective, with simple shapes which will make your logo unique and eye catching.

 

Thank you,

Gu

Reviews


:

Excellent!!

:

Great talent ...time and time again!

:

Great job!!!

:

Amazing and talented artist!!

:

Great work







Design Fun Flat Minimalist And Modern Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment