Monday, July 27, 2020

Design, Redesign, Vectorize And Update Your Logo











About:

If you looking for design,redesign professional logo and also if you need to convert your existing logo into vector, then It is right place.

I have a long time experience in this field and I already have a lot of order completion rate with high satisfaction.



My service includes-

✔ Unique concept and 100% original, I do not use clip-art.

✔ Redesign or recreate or update existing low resolution logo to high resolution .ai or .eps file

Very quick response, Initial concepts will be sent within few hours and fast delivery

✔ Convert or update existing logo to 3D

✔ High quality 300dpi jpeg, transparent png and other formats

✔ edit texts, colors and others in existing

✔ Unlimited revisions and Life time support

No Cartoon/Mascot 



I also accept Custom order and I am always available here. 


Looking forward to work with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

GREAT WORK. Only needed one change and he did exactly what I needed done. 100% would use again. (Also quality was great)

Seller's Response:

hanks for your nice Tip. Fast response and great experience.

Seller's Response:

Great redesign of our logo. I gave Khaled the words that we wanted to focus the design on, font style, and colors. He ran with it and produced an amazing asset.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your nice Tip. Fast response and great experience.

Seller's Response:

Seller was very responsive to my request, checked to ensure this was what I was looking for, and delivered I what I wanted.







Design, Redesign, Vectorize And Update Your Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment