Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Make A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

I will make a vintage look, high quality logo, badge or chalkboard based on your needs

You just tell me what you need and i will make an outstanding vintage retro logo based on my 8 years experience in graphic design.



Basic Package

✔1 version

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision

 

Standard Package

✔2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (4000pixels)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔3 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (5000dpi)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version

✔Stationery (Business card, Letterhead)



Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the  Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt please contact me.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will be reaching out to him again for future projects, definately someone creative who will execute what you are looking for and delivers in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

:

Quick turnaround. Took what was in my head and made the logos I never could have. They look great! Thank you!

:

I want to buy another package with the seller but the seller didn't want to work it, so he gently asked me to find another seller. It's a shame, he is so good and I thought his attitude was so pro, but now I think no. Anyway good luck. What we will use again for sure is FIVERR, no doubt!!!

:

I try very hard to read carefully all the chilometric messages with requests and to fulfill each of them just to please my client and when I did not reply only for 6-7 hours because of different time zones she asked to cancel the order. After she gave me a tip and then a low rate...

:

Awesome Work! I tried to build my own logo on several other sites and ended up just wasting several hours for them to look cheap and generic. Arianit_Komneni was awesome and made my perfect logo on the first try. Don't hesitate to pay for his work.







Make A Retro Vintage Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment