Thursday, March 11, 2021

Design Luxury Heraldic, Coat Of Arms Logo











About:

-Welcome to my Gig. 

Do you need a Royal, Luxury, Heraldic LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression?

-You are in the right place.



 When you order you will receive the following from me:

 • High-quality JPEG.

 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB

 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.

 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.

 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I DON'T DO MASCOT LOGOS 



PS . Revisions are applied only for the logo , not for the 3D mockups , social media kit and bussines card .





If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Omg!! everyone across the world this individual not only captured the concept they truly put the magical touch on this that has truly impressed me. God Bless U.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! I am more than happy to hear those kind words. Wish you all the best . Franz

Seller's Response:

I was extremely satisfied with this artist! he was extremely professional and courteous! you will love his work I can guarantee it! my logo turned out absolutely fabulous! and he did it in extremely timely fashion! your search is over this is the one!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazing words . I enjoyed every minute of our work . Kindest regards , Franz .

Seller's Response:

I used lots of designers, but Franzduro is the best of the best so far, you Don't need to look for anyone else, me so attention to the details. And I'm thrilled with this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment