Monday, March 8, 2021

Design Luxury, Clever Monogram Logo With Unlimited Revision











About:

Welcome To The Luxury, Clever Monogram Logo Designing Service! Check Out My Initial Monograms Here: https://rb.gy/wr36oa



Here In This Gig, I'm Offering Initials And Monogram Logos. If You Are Looking For Initial Monogram For Your Website/Brand Or Business Then Don't Look Any Further. This Is Literally The Best, Yes You Read It Right, THE BEST Logo Design Gig For You.



You'll Get From This Gig

  • Different Logo Concepts To Choose From
  • Jpg & Transparent Png Of Finalized Design In (600Dpi)
  • Source File And Vector Files Of The Finalized Design
  • 100% Original Monogram Concepts.
  • 100% Satisfaction Grantee 



All I Need From You Is :

  1. Initials Letters Of That You Want Monogram / Acronyms 
  2. Company/Brand/Business (Main Name)
  3. Website (If Any)
  4. Tagline or slogan (If Any)
  5. Any Sample That You Like From My Portfolio Or Any Inspirations/References



NOTE:

  • I Do Not Design Any Cartoon, Moscot & 3D Logo.
  • I Do Not Design Any Logo That Promotes Obscenity
  • In Stationery Design I'll Provide You Only Business Card & Letterhead

So, Go Ahead And Place Your Order NOW WIth Confidence And Get Back Your Luxury, Clever Monogram Within 24 Hours.



Please read the gig FAQs below

Any questions? feel free and Message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I didn't have a clear vision of my logo but after I looked at the first draft of concepts I was very surprised. Even without much input from me he immediately created the perfect logo for me! And even though I often asked for small changes he kindly delivered them almost instantly. He was very fast in responding to any of my messages, very kind and easy to work with! I would order from him again! I can only recommend it to everyone.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well 🙂 ! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

you guys this dude is a super pro super recommend him I make him crazy with all my requests and he kept professional and try to help me through it all he's a perfectionist and he would will try to make sure you are super satisfied with your end result 100% recommend for your brand logo

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well 🙂 ! Thanks!

:

The seller was asked for a logo to represent a general selling store. his work was Fast and precise, on target! I am very satisfied with the outcome and I have to say, the seller has amazing communication skills!




No comments:

Post a Comment