Monday, March 22, 2021

Design Health Or Yoga And Wellness Logo Design











About:

This Gig is for holistic, health, wellness or yoga logo



Hello…. ! Welcome to my GIG….

I am a Graphic Designer… I have an experience to create a Modern logo for your brand



I will design professional, unique and vector logo for your  business… We have been very fortunate to work with clients all over the world, we have the ability to Design and Develop Clean, Meaningful, Minimal, Unique & Adaptable: Logo Designs

MOST RECOMMENDED PACK TO HAVE A GREAT START?

BASIC PACKAGE $ 15 :

  • 1 Initial Concepts 
  • 1 Final Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • File Pack (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG & PNG)

SANDARD PACKAGE $ 25 :

  • 2 Initial Concepts 
  • 1 Final Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • File Pack (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG & PNG)
  • 3D MockUp

  • Social Media Kit 

PREMIUM PACKAGE $ 40 :

  • 3 Initial Concepts
  • 1 Final Logo
  • Unlimited Revisions

  • File Pack (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG & PNG)
  • 3D MockUp
  • Social Media Kit
  • Stationary Design 

LET’S GET STARTED. PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

if you have any question please feel free and contact me 

Aaliya Sally

Reviews


:

Aaliya is a very talented artist. Her response times are super fast and she was willing to revise my logo however many times I needed until I was satisfied with it, which was a lot. I’m so happy with the outcome, I would definitely recommend her to anyone and would come back to her again to purchase another package in the future. Thanks a lot!

:

Communication was a bit challenge, but once we got a rhythm, she was able to make the concept come to life.

:

Love the logo created! Very talented and found the perfect font for it. Even though I sent a font, the one they chose was the right look for the logo. Very happy with the logo. I also had another two logos created by them and was completely satisfied with them also. Highly recommend.

:

Aaliya Sally had done two previous projects for me so I went straight back to her. Great communication and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted - highly recommended

:

Love this seller so much, I've received several absolutely stunning logos! Patient, understands exactly what you are looking for, I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment