Saturday, March 27, 2021

Design Luxury 3D Logo Design And Branding











About:

Awesome Creative Luxury 3D Logo Design in High Quality and eye-catching 3D Presentation.



Why You Choose me?

MY PORTFOLIO:

https://bit.ly/2WW2fqK



 ✔ Luxury 3D Modern Minimalist Logo

 ✔ Experience Logo Designer with Creative Team

 ✔ High-Quality Professional staff.

 ✔ Friendly Customer Service.

  ✔Satisfaction Guarantee

 ✔ On-Time Delivery. 

  ✔ Multiple Revisions



  • StartUp Pack: Include 1 Luxury Logo with a High-resolution jpg file and PNG Transparent.
  • Silver Pack: 2 Best Logo Concepts with 3d mock-up and High-Resolution Transparent PNG file and Vector file.
  • Gold Pack: 3 Amazingly High-Quality Logo Designs with source files, 3d mock-up, and High-Resolution Transparent PNG file and Social Media kit (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Banners) and Favicon Pack.



Note:

All the vector files part of any purchase are 2d formats.

For Custom Logos or complicated designs, inbox us to discuss the project.

We don't deal with the illustrations, adult designs or Character Design Projects.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

When I initially reach out to Kamran to see if he'll be available for a project, he responds to me very quickly, usually within a matter of minutes. That's important because then I know I have someone to work on the project, so I don't worry about finding some new--which can take a lot of time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the nice experience...

Seller's Response:

Sir, you are amazing! thank you so much I really appreciate your work and I will definitely be coming back! right now the image has the fiver grey wash, will you send me a clean one ?

:

I continue to work with Designforrest again & again because Kamran delivers excellent, consistent work. He is quick, reliable and trustworthy. I highly recommend using this designer -He is my go-to.

:

Nice person




No comments:

Post a Comment