Sunday, March 21, 2021

Professional Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gigs of professional logo design.

If you are looking for a great professional logo you are on the right place.

Why choose me?



  • Unlimited revision
  • Fast response
  • Professional work and design with 5 years experienced
  • Friendly feedback :)
  • Quick & easy
  • Level 2 seller with excellent rating
  • 100% Money-back guarantee
  • Fast Turnaround (within 24 hours)



Here is what I offer for the specification of the logo :

  • High-quality logo design with 2000px x 2000px size.
  • 300 dpi for the resolution (The highest resolution).
  • Multiple format (JPEG, PNG PDF, Source file (Ai), Vector file (EPS) etc.


Note : Source file and vector file is only available on standart package and premium package.



Thanks

Regards

Expressdesign_











Reviews


:

I absolutely love the work done!!!! The seller went above and beyond on the work done and I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

:

I loved his service because he worked in a timely fashion. He listened to what I requested very well. This was my first time using Fiverr and I've been thoroughly impressed.

:

makes very nice logo.

:

Excellent work!

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment