Monday, March 1, 2021

Unique Luxury Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Most Creative Level 2 Designer | Completed 3.5k+ Logo Design Projects | 2.3k+ Happy Client Reviews 



Welcome to my modern minimalist business logo design gig





Hi Buyers :) 



I am Aish! working on fiverr since 2016. I have a wonderful journey here to work for variety of companies and provide my logo service to businesses. If you are looking for an expert professional designer then you would love to see my portfolio on the gig. As an EXPERT & CREATIVE DESIGN member for your business, I will put my full efforts to create an AWESOME Logo/ Identity for your business. I use adobe Illustrator for creating vector design.



What you can expect me as your designer? 

  • Unique & creative minimal logos
  • Multiple Logo Concepts
  • High Quality Files
  • 24/7 Support
  • Original Concepts from Scratch
  • Friendly Support



Important steps to place a successful order: 

  • Fill requirement section thoroughly 
  • Do not place character / cartoon or mascot logo order without consultation in inbox
  •  

Need to ask a query! Feel free to message me before order



Best Regards

Aish 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very communicative throughout the whole process. Unfortunately, I do not feel like the skill level was there. I went through a few revisions of the design I liked the best, however, the quality of the work was not where I expected it to be. It was a great effort though.

Seller's Response:

I had a really nice Experience with this Seller. The communication went great and the Seller adjusted everything i want. The result is more than satisfying. I highly recommend her and I will defenitly book her Service again. Thank you very much Aishdesigner

:

Thank you so much dear. It was a pleasure to work on your logo design project.

:

She is very responsive and listened carefully to what my vision was and brought it to life. I only needed a couple small revisions that were done quickly. Excellent service for the money.

:

Great communication! Answered all my questions in a timely fashion and was very flexible with my changes. Would definitely do business with them again!




No comments:

Post a Comment