Thursday, March 11, 2021

Design A Creative Logo For Your Business Or Brand











About:

Hello,

Welcome to My Logo Design Service. If you are looking for Professional, Simple, Clean and Unique Logo for your Name, Company, Website or Brand then I am good to go for you.



Why you are going to place the order!



  • You will get Custom and Original Design
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Less than 4 hours response time
  • Delivery on time
  • File format (PNG, JPG, PSD, EPS, PDF and AI vector file)
  • 3D Mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)



Design styles:

Modern, Minimalist, Flat, Signature, Text, Professional logo, Luxury, Vintage Logo, Hand drawn, Feminine, Custom Logo Design



Please note:

I DO NOT create mascots/cartoons, wine businesses and music video businesses logos.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now, or contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Mithun

Reviews


:

Thank you, Mithun! From three designers I worked with, Mithun's first logo was the best regarding my expectations. We have done a lot of revisions till I was completely satisfied. Since I was busy during Christmas and New Year, I could not answer quicker and the delivery took relatively long - this was my fault.

:

I just got my business logo created by Mithun. He provided me with an excellent service. He created a couple designs for me to choose from. Once I picked the design, it was time to play with some colors and arrangements. He always replied quickly and gave me more options that was required. He also helped me out with the design of my business card. Everything turned out very professional looking. Overall it was a painless experience and I would recommend him to anyone. Great Job Again !!!

:

I asked Mithun for an icon for my application. After only 2 days and one revision, he had already designed the perfect icon. That's what I call a professional designer. My next icons will be designed by him as well. :)

:

Amazing price , service, and results! Great customer service, he is very professional yet friendly, works efficiently and provided me with logo and changes very quickly. I will definitely be using him again for further needs.

:

I have already placed my 3rd order with him and I am super satisfied he does his work very carefully and quickly and takes all requests into account.




No comments:

Post a Comment