Monday, March 1, 2021

Create Vintage Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hi, Friends... :) 



Please contact me before placing an order !!!



I will do hand drawn logo or illustration designs with my style like in portfolio of this GIG.

Select PREMIUM Package if you’re looking for same quality hand drawn result as it shown in my portfolio.





PREMIUM:


-One Logo Concept

-JPG and PNG images with high resolution

-Vector file
-Source file




STANDARD:


-One Logo Concept
-Standard Quality designs
-Transparent PNG images

-Vector file




BASIC:


-One Concept

-JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

-Transparent PNG images (hi-res)



NOTE:
For best result please give me clear reference image and all detail that you need.
if you have any other idea in your mind, please contact me first before placing an order


Best Regards

Yadisab

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, very patient and extremely talented. He will work with you until you are satisfied! Highly recommend. Thank you so much for making my vision come alive!

Seller's Response:

thank you thank you so much, give me clear direction, have a very nice concept I love it. really enjoying and happy do this work. thank you

Seller's Response:

It was a great pleasure working with Yadisab, he is very talented at his work, great communication between the buyer and the seller, i would highly recommend that you work with Yadisab. Thank you so much! I love your work

Seller's Response:

Yadisab far exceeded my expectations!!!

:

thank you thank you so much really really happy and enjoying work with you, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment