Saturday, April 3, 2021

Design Professional Business Or Product Logo











About:

Modern | Minimal | Typography | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Custom Logo Design



Order a high quality professional logo design.


I am passionate and determined in my work. As an experienced professional, I understand the value of a great logo and I don’t rush things.


GIG PACKAGES:


Basic package includes:
2 Logo Concept
Transparent PNG
High-Resolution JPG
Realistic Mockup
UNLIMITED Revisions


Standard Package:
3 Logo Concepts
Transparent PNG
High-Resolution JPG
Realistic Mockup
UNLIMITED  Revisions
Vector Source Files


Premium Package:
4 Logo Concepts
Transparent PNG
High-Resolution JPG
Realistic Mockup
Unlimited Revisions
Vector Source Files 
Social Media Kit
Stationery Designs (Business Card and Letterhead)


THE PROCESS:
My service starts with creating 2,3 or 4 (see packages above) logo design concepts for you to choose from. We will then refine, if needed, and finalize the chosen design. I will make sure that the final result perfectly represents your business. 


Need a custom order? Feel free to contact me to discuss your order and I will provide you with a custom offer.


P.S. I'm here to help so feel free to message me any time! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really enjoy working with Mia, she is amazing and understands the vision for my book cover desings.

Seller's Response:

Another great experience! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

This is about the 8th logo Mia has done and its spot on as usual. Super helpful!

Seller's Response:

Thank You Chris!

Seller's Response:

This my 4th or 5th order from Mia. She a go to for our company identity !




No comments:

Post a Comment