Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Design Initial Logo Esports Twitch Youtube Gaming, Free Intro











About:

Hey! READ ME!



If you are looking a logo for your GAMING CHANNEL, then you have come to your destination!

I am always here to help you out and make your dream come true!



Why should you choose me ? 



- Very fast delivery.

- Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

- Friendly Customer Service.

Best quality products

- Best result with my own style

- You will get one FREE logo intro if order on this gigs



__________________________________________________________





What information do i need from you?



- Logo initials ( Max 3 letter ) or MORE!

- Logo colors



NOTE :

I only work based your initial name without mascot or character.



________________________________________________________



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!

Feel free to contact me!



Tell me all about the details you need and Please see my intro example in the front on my gigs and give me the number of intro.



NOTE :

The intro can't be costumized because actually the intro just bonus for this gigs :)



Then, you can order after I approved the project!

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND LET'S WORK FAM!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got it to me a day early. Great with communication. Would work with him again and would would definitely refer people. You won’t be disappointed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Took the time to make sure I get the logo I wanted, easy to understand and quick on their feet with ideas. This seller could freestyle a logo in their sleep. Will buy again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

It was my first time on Fiverr, and Garlspena helped me out, he was kind, respectfull and even willing to try out something what didn't work for me, so i approved the initial delivery, it was very kind of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment