Sunday, April 4, 2021

Create Business Name Brand Company Domain Slogan With Logo











About:

Welcome to my GIG

I'm an expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Branding service, and I am ready to create a unique, fresh, High quality and professional LOGO & NAMING for you and your services.

Designing logo & naming brings me loads of joy and I would love to help you create an Excellent logo for you and your services. I can guarantee you high-quality designs and customer service worthy of a 5-stars review

 

Why would you choose my service?

High quality Logo designs & Naming

Vector quality logo scalable to any size without losing resolution

A full logo package upon completion including. PSD. AI, EPS, PNG, JPG, PDF. Fonts etc

Unlimited revisions until you’re Satisfied!

PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times

Professionalism 

High-quality work

Fast response

Extra fast delivery within 12 hours.

Professional & Friendly service

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

 

If you're interested in working with me, send me a message at any time.

I'll be happy to help you.

 

Thank you for stopping by!



ORDER NOW!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect. Absolutely smashed it the first time round with great descriptions and did not even need another go to perfect it. Well worth the purchase. Highly Recommended. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I didn't get exactly what I needed from gig. He tried but it just wasn't a good fit for me. He tried to come up with a name but it just didn't work. I let him do the logo for another name that I created so that it could be closed out.

Seller's Response:

So unfortunate that Anitramurphy did not know what He wanted. Because the name you picked is made from the list I sent to you. Make sure to be straightforward in your requirement next time.

Seller's Response:

glory1747 was very helpful and easy to communicate with. He was able to deliver the product that I was looking for. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment