Thursday, April 30, 2020

Produce High Quality Logo Design











About:

Hello, My name is Nicole.

I offer a varied range of designs from a complex website logo to a simple social media post. My logos are vector-based and will be sent in either JPEG or PNG format. If you would like to view some of my previous work please feel free to head over to my website.



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions



https://www.nbdesigns.co.uk/

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The job was well done. We for sure were not the easiest clients, but Nicole managed it well. Got a very nice end-result!

:

Nicole was quick to respond. She grasped the concept straight away and delivered ahead of time. Hope to able to use her skills again and would happily recommend to others.

:

Thank you so much for this lovely review! I enjoyed working alongside you on this project.

:

Nicolebroad follows instructions well while giving simple impactful adaptations to design ideas. The iterations we discussed and worked on were appealing and related clearly to what I required. The final work was excellent and delivered on time. I definitely appreciate the value of her services.

:

Nicole is super friendly, super fast and super flexible. She understood exactly what I wanted by seeing an example of the style I liked, but certainly didn't copy. She delivered much faster than the deadline and was flexible in reversions. In the future, I know where to find her :) Would definitely recommand!




No comments:

Post a Comment