Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create A Realistic 3D Logo For Your Business











About:

★ WELCOME TO REALISTIC 3D LOGO DESIGN


3d logos are the most different and creative type of logos .Their professional and realistic look always sets them apart from other logo types. My 3d designs are based on unique and original ideas to make sure your business can be promoted all over the world. I will create the logo of your dreams in minimum time possible at an affordable price.

I design 3D logos for any kind of field like technology , fitness , websites , blogs , finance , photography , medical , clothing , cafes , entertainment , gaming , consulting services and many more.



You can check my portfolio here :  https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHCaU5B



Why you should choose me ?

  • Money Back Guarantee
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unique and original designs
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied with the final delivery
  • Realistic 3D Mock ups
  • Great communication
  • Fast Delivery


 What i need ?

  • Your company or business name
  • Colors you like or prefer
  • Any design idea you have in mind and want to share with me (optional)



Note : If your logo has a mascot in it , please purchase the corresponding gig extra as well . Thanks

If you have any queries , you can inbox me . Thank you







Reviews


Seller's Response:

The design work was just what I envisioned and the seller is very communicative and on point. Great work! Very pleased with all the logos.

:

I am very pleased with the design! He absolutely followed my request and he delivered what i wanted. Great job and I will use him again in the future.

:

Seller was very professional, was a great experience dealing with him and his work was top notch. wood highly recommend.

:

First time on Fiverr and using mhazmat's service. One of the best bang for your bucks on Fiverr from what I found. Extremely fast, we finished before the 4 day timeline.Professional, and excellent communication. Thank you again.

:

Thank you . It was a great experience for me as well




No comments:

Post a Comment