Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design A Fantastic Circular Logo In My Hand Drawn Style











About:

Hi, there

Thanks for checking out my gig.



I will design a fantastic circular logo in my hand drawn style.



My portfolio >> http://flic.kr/s/aHskKhAHeA



My gig(basic package) includes:



Over 6 years' experience

One simple logo concept 

Medium resolution file(.jpg)

Friendly communication

Professional logo

Fast delivery

             ________________________________________________

  • If you want to edit the file, add Vector file so that you can fully edit it in Illustrator.
  • If you add 3D Mockup I will send you an image with the letterpress or emboss effect just like the images in my portfolio.
  • If you want a printing quality file, add Printable Resolution File.
  • If you want a file with transparency background to use on your website, add Logo transparency.

Reviews


:

Mick (KeikoStudio) is the best! This is my second time working with him. It is always a a pleasure and I'm always pleased with the results!

:

Excellent work and delivery.

:

Thank you so much for all your help! What a wonderful logo from a wonderful artist :)

:

I got my logo made with them and it's perfect, now I came back to get business card designed and it's better than I could imagine! Thank you so much for your skill and service!

:

Mick (at Keiko Studio) went absolutely above and beyond expectations! He is friendly and communicative so you never feel like you're out of the loop on your project. He is operating out of Thailand so when you pay $100 USD you're actually providing him with over 1,000 Baht and his service reflects THAT (in other words you're getting more bang for your buck). If you're looking through fiverr reviews deciding who you should contact for logo design, look no further as this is it!




No comments:

Post a Comment