Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create A Clean Logo For Your Company











About:

 Hi!  Welcome to my Logo Design gig.

Please contact me first before placing an order for Mascot Logo or any Complex Project.   



I am a freehand Artist and Logo Design Expert. I'm Involve in Graphics Design for more than 8 years. I'm a passionate, creative, and overall optimistic person. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business. I'll help your brand to tell YOUR story, the way you want it to be told.



You can check the sample of my recent  work on my portfolio: https://bit.ly/2Gu1qRg


Why choose me :

▣ Expert in Logo Design

▣ Unique & Creative Concept 

▣ 100% original vector logo 
▣ Guaranteed on-time delivery 

▣ Swift and Reliable Communication



You will get from this gig:
▣ High-Quality Logo (Scalable & Editable) 
▣ Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB)

▣ Any File Format (AI, EPS, PNG, JPEG, PDF, SVG, PSD, etc)

▣ Unlimited Revisions (Until your Satisfaction)

▣ 100% payback guarantee if not satisfied.

▣ You will get customer care service even after you get your design & order complete.

▣ You can always come back at any time if you need minimal revision.


Don't feel hesitate to message me anytime. I'm always here for you.



Best Regards

Iqbal Hosan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience. I wish I was starting another business just so I'd have a reason to purchase again and see what other designs this guy can come up with!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Nice people

Seller's Response:

He took what I had and my requests, and created quickly what I was looking for. This is new for me and he made it easy.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, great man. I wanna work with his future project

Seller's Response:

Very good communication and final result.




No comments:

Post a Comment