Thursday, April 30, 2020

Create A Professional, Minimalistic And A Customized Logo











About:

Hello there, my friend:)

Why we should collaborate?

If you want your company to be authentic and remembered, this GIG is for you!

 Just send us your original sketches and write down your ideas. We'll do the rest for you:)

The benefits you get from this GIG:

  • I specialize in developing brand identities for new Startups and Companies.
  • I love to work on interesting projects with people like you!
  • Expert designer with over 20 years of experience.
  • Fluent English speaker.
  • Superb aftercare.
  • Original and Unique concepts(No templates or clip arts used).


I also undertake a complete brand identity design. Please contact me for more information.



100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you have.



Customer satisfaction is our top priority.



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you!



NOTE: 
ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment