Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design A Stylish Logo For Your Brand, Business Or Product











About:

I will design an SVG vector logo for your business or brand.


Looking for a sleek, recognizable logo?



Hi! I'm James. I'm a professional graphic designer, ready to create an amazing visual identity for your brand, business or product.



I use the latest tools including Adobe Illustrator 2020, as well as years of experience to design the best logo for your business.



Your logo will include:



  • Colour, black, & white versions

  • Transparent backgrounds
  • Premium font selections (as outlines) from Adobe Fonts and Fonts.com.


Who wants a blurry logo? Each design includes:



  • High-resolution PNG for desktop & print.
  • Fully-scalable SVG vector that looks clean and crisp, at any size!


Quality is key!



I will provide 2, 3 or 5 concepts (depending on the package), then 1 finalised logo design. This ensures the final design is clean, accurate and ready to go.


Extras:



  • Tall & Wide - I will design both a tall and wide version of your logo.
  • Social Media Pack - I will include a profile picture and cover photo compatible with all major social networks such as Facebook, Twitter & more.


Whether it's a new brand or rebrand, let's get started.



Have any questions? Contact me! 😃

Reviews


:

The seller delivered work that "does not look like his portfolio". I am waiting for him to send my LOGO and he stopped responding. After sending this message to the resolution center, seller responds "hi thompkinsray, thanks for your message! i can design a logo like those portfolio examples. kind regards, james." Buyer beware!!!!! I have not received my logo. Instead, order was marked completed while I am waiting for my Logo.

:

James produced a great final product and was very fair with his pricing. Would use again.

:

Great designer! Well worth the money!

:

It’s very good

:

Pretty good effort. It may not be my forever logo, but definitely works for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment