Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hi there

welcome to my Gig

if you are looking for a creative, unique,modern and professional logo design then you are at the right place. I am expert in graphic designing and i will try my best in order to give my clients  100% satisfaction.

My gig offers

   ✔ Free Unlimited revision

   ✔ Luxury and simple and modern logo design type

   ✔ Friendly Conversation

   ✔ ORIGINAL , Creative and Modern Designs

   ✔ Very High Quality Professional Work

   ✔  Very Friendly Customer Service

   ✔ 100% Money Back Guaranteed if you not Satisfied.

   ✔ On Time Delivery

                    

for further queries please drop message

Best Regards:

rifan29

Reviews


:

Dude is amazing, very satisfied with my order. He’s got a lot of work so it may take a min but his work makes sense why he’s busy but but definitely delivered on time. Will work again in the future.

:

He did a great job with my logo, asked for feedback and adjusted the design and color to fit my expectations. Would recommend!

:

Great work! He understood our needs and realized our company logo in a few days! Delivered promptly, including the versions we requested. Highly recommended!

:

He capture the real message behind the brand and the logo was simply perfect, great work super clean and professional, and the best communication.

:

It was a pleasure working with Rifan, the logo is very closed with my expectations. If you like modern, cool logo I definitely recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment