Thursday, April 30, 2020

Be Your Blog,Web Business And Company Logo Maker,Designer











About:

Hello Sir/Madam on my gig "design creative blog, web business and company logo design" .



     If you are looking a perfect creative professional versatile logo design or creative blog, web business and company logo design to boost your business and attract more customers then this is a right gig. I will happy to work for you on designing a creative professional versatile logo.



All packages are clearly mentioned in Gig Packages. But I will feel happy to help you in any case if need.



What includes my all three packages;

1=JPG

2=PNG(Transparent)

3=Unique Concepts

4=High Resolution

5=Free Mockup

6=Professional Customer Handling

7=Not wastage of Time

8=Unlimited Revisions



Please feel free to contact me to ask any question , also if you want to discuss about your logo or any related topic, I will happy to help you quickly.



Please place order with your maximum budget and get a quality logo design within time.



THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Have a Good Day



Best Regards:

Raja.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent vendor! He was very fast to reply to me and friendly and professional throughout! Absolutely love my logos! Definitely would recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding. Nice buyer. Great experience. thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I have worked with him several times before. Always works fast, does great work and responds to revision requests well!

Seller's Response:

Always great experience

Seller's Response:

Highly recommended. Very fast and was very patient with me. Love the logo!! 12 designs for $70?!? Can't beat that value and quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment