Monday, August 3, 2020

Design Badass Mascot Logo For Twitch, E Sport Or Youtube











About:

Hello!



My gigs are focused on Best Quality and Premium Services.



I will design super badass and professional Mascot Logo Design for you!

THIS IS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK BY ME. NO FAKE DESIGNER and NOT RESELLER



Sent me a message FIRST and give me the brief (name, characters, style, tagline, references or etc.)



  • EXCLUSIVE COPYRIGHT agreement letter (If you need Commercial Use)



What will you get from this gigs ?



  • Custom Design
  • High Resolution 4000px x 4000px 600dpi 
  • Large size, high resolution of png file with transparent background
  • Editable Logo


I will always keep you updated during the process



  • After you order I will sketch for the concept within 1 or 2 days
  • After the sketch is finished I will show to you to get your feedback.
  • If you want to request modification on sketch please feel free let me know.
  • If the sketch is fixed I will continue the process of outlining, coloring and finishing


Note: Message Me First Before Order.  I cant CANCEL your order if you don't message me first, Go HIT the message button!



THANKYOUU

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Literally no words, he has done an incredible job, listened to everything i wanted and said and was super super patient and nice through the whole process. I recommend this person 100%! Thank you so much for the hard work!

:

seller was fine and pretty quick on his sketch and all responses there after I am confused why it says i am paying $78 when i had a discount code that dropped me down to $63. everyday for a week it read 63 why now it reads 78?

:

sorry idk about that system :) its not me, its fiverr works

:

Had a mile idea of what i wanted conceptually described it and first time he nailed it immediately extremely happy with what ive received

:

They where fast, quick to respond, and able to answer my questions. I highly recommend them and putting my crazy idea into wonderful art. 😃




No comments:

Post a Comment