Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Design Vintage Retro And Flat Luxury Logo For Business











About:

Hello, There ! 

I am Jani.
Thanks for visit my service page, 
This is my retro vintage logo style gig, and i love  doing this work.
I doing this from last 4+ years.
I love my work and i love my customers too
If your looking quality you are in the right place. i provide good services to the customer on fiverr.

I am level two seller
What you will get:
Top Quality Work
Creative & 100% Original
High Resolution
Logo Transparency
HD design with retro vintage style
1500 x 1500px Logo File
Fast Delivery & Fast Support 


Why this is a premium quality logo?
Give you with a pixel perfect logo design
Default Design Colors i use Black - White - Gray - Silver,
i also allow colors that you like most.


Why choose Me?
I am a professional designer
I respond quickly and deliver my services on time
I am easy to work with
I offer a 100% guarantee on all my gigs 



My work.

Vintage logo, retro, flat, modern, Hand drawn, luxury logo, Business card, etc,


If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me


Thank you so much!
from

Janidesigner

Reviews


:

Very quick responses and work was completed exactly like I envisioned! This is my 2nd time working on a project with the designer and I will continue to work with the designer!

:

I have worked with Jani for a long time and I have always been satisfied with my work! Highly recommended!

:

Wonderful designer and fast as always! Will use again.

:

Good logo I’m happy with it.

:

Probably my favorite logo thank you so much for this logo I’m so happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment