Thursday, August 27, 2020

Design A Timeless Logo For Your Company











About:

My 5 years of experience in a London-based graphic design agency have taught me how to think, develop and create unique logos. My corporate-expertise allows me to create effective, modern logos that won't only fit your brand, but create values and be remembered by your clients.



Here is my manifesto, in the meantime I look forward to working with you. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your project. 



  1. Good design is less: Less is more
  2. Less is Bold: Bold means confidence
  3. Bold is experimental: Experiments involve risks
  4. Experimental design is fresh: Fresh faces are always welcome
  5. Fresh is creative: Creativity attracts curiosity
  6. Creative is smart: Make people think and rethink
  7. Smart is communicative: Communicate visually
  8. Communicative design is simple: Easy to understand yet difficult to produce
  9. Simple is aesthetic: Attractive things work better
  10. Aesthetic is good: Good enough is never good enough.


Best, Louis



Reviews


Seller's Response:

love it. thats legitimate agency level stuff right there. if your dream is something bigger than some barbershop or tacky boutique store come right here. Louis does not waste your time with weak preposals or drafts. you get a million dollar company logo right away. highly reccomended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. It is always a pleasure working with passionate and ambitious people like you. Moreover, what drives me everyday is the idea that a company will have a logo it is proud about, a logo that customers will remark and remember. I wish you all the best. Thank you. Louis

:

Louis quickly came up with a logo concept that did a great job of capturing the high level business idea. He was great to work with and quickly made several revisions that improved on the first concept. I'd definitely work with him again. Thanks Louis!

:

Louis was able to take the name of the company, and its tagline, and create a professional icon and logo that conveyed a sense of professionalism and trust. He was very responsive and committed to the timelines and I would use his services again should I need another design.

:

Thank you Jason. A pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment