Saturday, August 29, 2020

Modern Minimalist Creative Business Logo Design











About:

Looking for a modern minimalist creative business logo design for your brand or company?



A best minimalist logo design have no distractions and focuses on the message to be delivered and makes it easier for anyone to remember and recognize your brand.



If you want your company to be more authentic and remembered, You may Buy this GIG is for your design!



The benefits you get from this GIG: includes:)



  • HQ logo concepts
  • Expert easy designer with over 6+ years of experience
  • Fluent English speaker
  • Superb aftercare
  • Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )
  • Unlimited Revisions




100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.



Please read the FAQs below before ordering.



NOTE: ALL the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on different freelancing platforms.



Modern Logo / Minimalist / Creative / Catchy / Creative / Outstanding Design / Original / Vintage / Retro / Simple / Flat / Custom Design



Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.



Sincerely,
Brandtasker




Reviews


:

The request was for a simple logo. The initial response was really fast and impressive. Unfortunately that's where it ended. After some communication on changes, I ceased to hear anything until I got an email with an automatic notice of completion. I do not have any of the items promised with the package that I purchased.

:

Amazing work and pay great attention to details.

:

Our remit was understood and delivered faithfully in super quick time. A polite and friendly experience.

:

I tested several logo designer in Fiverr. But I have to admit that this designer is really talented. And very understanding. I'll definitively suggest him if you whish an not so expensive logo done by a great professional !

:

Very fast and easy to work with! I got exactly what I imagined, so I would highly recommend. Very happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment