Friday, August 14, 2020

Design Luxury And Minimalist Logo Design











About:

I am a professional graphic designer. I have a experience in creating a luxury, Modern, Professional and Minimal designs for your business. 



BASIC PACKAGE:

  • 2 Unique Logo Design
  • JPG + PNG File Formats
  • Free Transparent File
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


STANDARD PACKAGE:

  • 3 Unique Logo Design
  • JPG + PNG File Formats

  • Free Transparent File
  • VIP support
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS


PREMIUM PACKAGE:

  • 4 Unique Logo Design 
  • Social Media Design
  • Editable Source Files
  • JPG + PNG + PDF File Formats
  • Vector Files
  • Free Transparent File
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • VVIP 24/7 support


I will not only design a logo for you, I will find the solution for your brand and provide a logo that actually works for you and your brand.



Looking forward to work with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Artsworldpro was very prompt and professional! We were more than pleased with the work! Easy to work with and provided great quality! Will work with again!

Seller's Response:

My second order frome this creator, once again easy to work and very understanding when it comes to what you want!

:

Thank you for placing the order. I am happy that you have loved the design and I am sure that it would be a great fit for your brand. Looking forward to work together in the future.

:

Excellent experience all around. Very responsive- delivered everything on time or ahead of time and beautiful designs. I would recommend highly.

:

Awesome work! Literally gave me what I wanted on the first try and is very quick when it comes to responding back. Will absolutely recommend this creator.




No comments:

Post a Comment