Monday, August 31, 2020

Cartoon Or Mascot Logo For Gamers, Twitch And Streamers











About:

Hello,

My name is Fandi Achmad and I will design a unique and professional Esports Mascot Logo for you and your team. I am expert for mascot design. I do all the design unique and original. I did lot's of Cartoon and esports mascot logo for the fiverr clients and they are very pleased with the service, you can check my reviews as well. Also, visit my portfolio on my profile. Usually, I develop my design from sketch to illustration creatively. I take care all the buyers professionally. If you need me to design your logo feel free to message me I will try to reply you as soon as possible.

How to order:

- Tell me the character / mascot like what you want

- Name of your logo / brand

- The Color You Want

- Send some references (if you want it)



How To Work:

- I will give a rough sketch before you order

- I will send the design concept within a maximum of 12 hours after you order

- After you see it and want to revise it, let me know as soon as possible.


 Note: My first priority is your satisfaction. 


 Regrads
 Fandi Achmad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with the artist for the background art! Able to make quick changes to the revisions without problems. Would highly recommend for your artwork needs!

:

Great work with the "Yay!" emote! Created a delightful emote using a few examples provided. Thanks for doing an excellent job with me again!

:

once agian amazing work!!!!!!!!! very accommodating fast wrok, and he gave life and ideas to the work i wasnt expecting that added so much to it!!!!

:

The product outcome was absolutely adorable and I love it so much. I really appreciate that the seller was able to work with me on getting the perfect design. After working through some difficulties in the design, the seller really came through with a super cute logo design that I absolutely love. Very well done!

:

The seller was very professional and met the timeline stated. The work was top notch and I would gladly work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment