Monday, August 31, 2020

Design Professional Modern Monogram Logo Or Initial Letter











About:

Professional Monogram And Initial letter Gig



I will provide you professional Minimalist monogram logo or initial icon for your business. I always use my own creativity to making Eye-catching design. I work with all my passion and determination until my buyers are satisfied with their final product. Looking forward to doing the best quality service for you. Thank you so much :)

Check my Flickr Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmpi8VaD



Why choose me?


  • 100%satisfaction
  • 3000x3000 pixel High-Resolution JPG image.

  • Source File (Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG)
  • Friendly communication & quick response
  • Revision until your satisfaction
  • Original work, no copying
  • Fast Delivery 



What do you need to get started?



  • Logo Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors



Note: 

No mascot and cartoon logos for complex design inbox me Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Great designs, fast delivery! Good communication and flexibility. I definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience happy to work with him again stay blessed and stay safe Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing work!

:

Another Outstanding experience happy to work with him again stay blessed and stay safe Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment