Saturday, August 15, 2020

Modern Restaurant,Kitchen,Food,Catering,Cafe,Bar,Coffee Shop Logo











About:

I Will Do Modern Restaurant, Kitchen, Food, Catering, Bakery, Cafe, Bar, Coffee Shop Logo Design



Are you starting up your own cafe shop or restaurant business to be your own boss? Let me full fill your wish, I will take your business impression to the mountain top with my logo design.



You can see my successful modern restaurant catering logos from here: https://bit.ly/2YgpA71




Attributes Of This Gig:



✦ Response within an hour

✦ In time delivery guarantee

✦ No clip-art used

✦ Errorless works

✦ 400 dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB files

✦ Ai, Eps, Psd, Svg, Pdf, Jpg, Png file formats

✦ ASE color palette for branding.



Please Note:



Fill up requirements section carefully in order page

✦ Feel free to attach your concepts or inspirations (if have)

✦ See gig extra for copyrights documents with the designer's signature



Confusion or Doubt or Anything, Please inbox me. I will respond to you asap.

I am committed to your satisfaction, Exclusively on fiverr.com



So what do you waiting for? Place your order now



Best Regards,

Rifat (for5rr)



Restaurant | Kitchen | Food | Bakery | Cafe | Coffee Shop | Drinks | Wine | Fast Food | Catering | Cupcake

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rifat on my logo design. He was always available to discuss the project ideas, make design edits and adjustments to make sure my business logo has everything I want to be incorporated in it. Rifat was very prompt and he was very easy to work with. I will definitely consider working with him again in the future when the opportunity comes along. If you like his sample work - please consider working with him on your next great logo! 5-star services all-around!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much😍 I will be waiting for your next project😀

Seller's Response:

He is very professional. It only took one try to get the logo that we wanted. He has my utmost respect. I wish him all the best in the world. Thank you again :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much your tip and awesome feedback😍

Seller's Response:

His designs are spot on ! Iv used a few on this plate form and I feel he was the best at capturing exactly what I wanted ! He was great to communicate with too clear and understanding. Thankyou




No comments:

Post a Comment