Monday, August 31, 2020

Design A Logo For Your Rock Or Metal Band











About:

I will design a cool logo for your Rock or Metal Band, business, brand, etc...



You can show me samples and references to any style you'd like to achieve, and we'll make a unique and outstanding design for you.



What You'll Get:



-Vector file (Adobe Illustrator): Use your logo on flyers or posters without pixelation!

-Stylized Square Poster: 1500 by 1500px JPG stylized file to showcase your new logo!

-PNG w/ Transparent Background: No need to erase the background to use your new logo.



Basic:

  • One initial concept.
  • One revision.


Standard:

  • One initial concept.
  • Five revisions.


Premium:

  • Two initial concepts.
  • Unlimited revisions.

Reviews


:

Super professional guy to work with, and the result was better than we visioned it to be. I definitely recommend him, a pleasure to work with :)

:

Chuck did better than I could have imagined. A1! I will be recommending this service to any of my peers looking for this sort of art.

:

Very responsive and helpful. I am very happy with final result, it exceeded my own expectation, I recommend Aychuck to anyone looking for a person to make a logo which will represent their project forever.

:

Incredibly good cooperation. aychuck has responded to any changes of wishes. He has implemented our wishes exactly according to our ideas Recommend aychuck in any case! Thanks for your great work!

:

Aychuck deliveref quickly, and he delivered a brutal, but classy logo that I will be proud to use for my project! Absolutely stellar job!




No comments:

Post a Comment