Saturday, August 29, 2020

Badge,Retro Vintage Logo Design And T Shirt











About:

Hi,My Name is Janelle I am a Brand Identity Designer with 6 years experience of Design Industry.I will Design a custom web Badge for your business. The service provides Retro,Vintage Logo Badges.

Fast Service With Excellent Design.Designing a logo is my job as well as my hobby too.I love to Design & want to see My clients Happy.


About the Service 
-Unique design 
-Fast delivery 
-Affordable 
-Revisions


What we need from YOU: 
- Company name 
- Company information 
- Information about things that should be inserted on logo


What you get from Me: 
- Creative unique logo
- JPG 
- EPS 
- PNG 
- Ai


If you have any question please feel free to ask.Looking forward to work with you,thanks

Reviews


:

I enjoyed the experience. He was very fast to respond, got the work completed before expected, and made the revisions right away. True professional. Looking forward to working with him again soon! THANK YOU

:

Janelle had a remarkable ability to read our mind. We gave him very little to work on, just a skeleton brief and he has given us a design which is exactly what we'd imagined. Communication was top notch and he was spot on with his timescale. Absolute star to work with. Really represents good value for money.

:

A very awesome service. Delivered beautiful designs, Id highly recommend and will work with again when i need another design done. Thank you. Happy customer:)

:

AMAZING! He went above and beyond what I had expected. It was exactly what I had envisioned. He was willing to work with me on some revisions to get it the way I wanted it and I couldn't be happier. I will be working with him on more things in the future. Thank you!

:

This guy is SO PATIENT!!! I cant believe he put up with me this long. Dedicated to making it right. thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment