Saturday, August 22, 2020

Design Vintage Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style is vintage hand drawing logo. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- F
ast response

100% satisfaction

100% money back guranteed 



BASIC you will get:

  • One Concept
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)


STANDARD you will get:

  • One Concept
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Vector file


PREMIUM you will get:

  • One Concept
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Vector file
  • Source file


If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much! 



Best regards 

lowobiru



Reviews


:

Did a great job! Came up with something way better than what I had in my head, with just little bit of information to get started.

:

Perfect . No revisions necessary on 7 design pieces. The best designer we have EVER worked with ! This designer is truly gifted.

:

I was satisfied with the communication and willingness to fix and recreate my idea in order to bring it to life.

:

This was a great experience and I am very happy with how everything turned out! The design of the logo is great and all revisions were prompt. Thank you very much!

:

He delivers quicker than you'd expect and is extremely quick to respond and attend to changes. Very pleased with his work




No comments:

Post a Comment