Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Design Awesome Gaming Logo, Twitch, Esports, Streamer Elements











About:

Welcome!



I will design an awesome best mascot logo for you I will turn your Ideas to the best awesome mascot logo. 



Basic package:



  • HIGH QUALITY

  • TEXT LOGO ONLY
  • Unlimited Revisions

  • High-Quality Resolution OR Custom


Standard package:



  • Special Detailed and Best Quality Design

  • COMPLETE LOGO
  • SOURCE FILE NOT INCLUDED
    • 1 Character Logo (HEAD + BODY MASCOT  + TEXT + Extra Elements)

    • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
    • High-Quality Resolution OR Custom


Premium package:



  • Special Detailed and Best Quality Design

  • COMPLETE LOGO
  • SOURCE FILE INCLUDED
  • 1 Character Logo (HEAD + BODY MASCOT  + TEXT + Extra Elements)

  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • High-Quality Resolution OR Custom


Message me before Ordering Please

Thanks :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really amazing Job! I 100% appreciate the effort made in this logo! Really really good! An amazing job! 100% recommended!

Seller's Response:

It was pleasure working with you. Thank you so much 🙂

Seller's Response:

What can I say other than this guy is a genius, and a master designer. Literally could not be happier with my design. I gave him two concept pictures that I wanted him to create a unique design based off of for my new streamer logo. and he absolutely smashed it out of the park!!! Thanks again!! pro!

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked it. Thank you very much 😊

:

Seller was happy to work with me when I needed to action the revisions. They were fixed quickly and professionally.




No comments:

Post a Comment