Thursday, August 6, 2020

Our Studio Will Do Minimalist Logo Design With Business Card And Stationery











About:

Hi,


Thank you for coming to our studio gig. We are a professional graphic designer within 7 years of experience in logo design and company branding.


We will design a professional minimalist logo for your Company, Business and any use which will take your business to the next level. 


You can get awesome, Unique, Modern & Great Brand Identity. Also, We will provide great communication


What you will get:


Unique and modern minimalist logo design
High-quality files  JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, AI, and mockup, etc.
Source files and Vector files
Full Copyrights
Business card & stationery Design
On-Time Delivery
Unlimited revisions for your 100% satisfaction
Friendly Service
Lifetime Priority support
No Mascot/ Cartoons
Money-back guarantee


If you want to know anything, check the FAQ below, or feel free to contact me.


Order now and get your dream logo!


Thank you :)
Regards Brand Launcher

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I do not agree that it is a minimalist logo service. It was very difficult and was not satisfied with the delivery, everything was very basic. One hundred dollars is a lot money for this.

:

I have provided 3+ original concepts and i have seen you are really happy with the final. after making all the stuff, this buyer was said make new concepts. so i have limit in the package. not the unlimited concepts. I can give you concepts. but you are really happy and said finalize it. However thanks !

:

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Very prompt response for my initial designs and almost immediate follow-ups with my revisions. I am very happy with my end product. I intend to work with sbbandara again.

:

they were very patient with me and knew exactly what I had envisioned and I am very happy with the results provided

:

Very responsive and reasonable with the early suggestions. Great overall and would recommend again if minimalist logos are what you are looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment