Saturday, August 22, 2020

3 Unique Minimalist Logo Design











About:

GET FREE SOURCE/VECTOR FILE WITH EVERY ORDER



IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DETAILED MASCOT CHARACTER, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING A GIG



YOU ARE HERE !!
It simply means that you are having a good eye for the designs :)


Are you having a new brand that you want to build up? Or are you tired of your old logo? Look no further, as you are at the correct place.



Perfection & Minimalist Design is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of giving your brand a hyper boost, not just a logo.



How do I work?



- Initially, I design several minimalist logo concepts for you (depending upon the package you selected). Once one final design is chosen, by making some revisions/polishes a brand identity is originated.



Why should you choose me?



1. Fast Communication & Better Service
2. 24 x 7 Turnaround time
3. Printable Size files
4. Minimalist logo design expert



Flexible Source Formats



.AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



Get a free consultation!
I am just a click away. Let's have a few words!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nancy was great to work with! Very pleased with her imagination in developing a logo that suits my company. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

We know the world is full of choices and I am thankful that you selected me. I hope you enjoyed working with me.

Seller's Response:

Nancy did an awesome job delivering what I asked for. I told her my idea, and she did a phenomenal job executing my vision.

Seller's Response:

We know the world is full of choices and I am thankful that you selected me. I hope you enjoyed working with me.

Seller's Response:

Great!! Love the end results. Lighting fast delivery and she went above and beyond her service description to ensure that I got all of the content I needed. Definitely recommend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment