Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Create A Vintage Logo Design











About:

 Updated 01.21.2020
 

  We are Happygraph Studio on Fiverr for 4 years and ready to deliver 100% results on your project, We have delivered more than a thousand business logos for hundreds of brands and would love to work on your project and show you our capabilities.

 

  We are available to start immediately and will work tirelessly to ensure 100% satisfaction. Please check our Retro, Vintage, Stamp Logo portfolio and reviews on this link: 



https://www.fiverr.com/happygraph?up_rollout=true 



We would love to chat more with you about your project needs and understand your requirements.


Our Services




>  High-quality Retro Vintage Style Logos

>  Unlimited Revision ( Please read the third article of Faq section )

>  High-Quality images for Retro Vintage designs

>  Timely Delivery And Lifetime Support 
>  Premium Quality Services
>  Friendly Persons Who Responds Quickly
>  Custom Made Retro,Vintage, Stamp, Old School, and Hand-drawn Logos

>  Optimized For Print And Digital Media



  Before you place your Retro Vintage Logo order please contact us for design details in order to avoid cancellation


            Order today and get your LEGENDARY LOGO !!!

Reviews


:

I provided happygraph with a few elements that I wanted my design to have and they delivered an awesome design. Their work is excellent and their service and communication is just as good. I'll definitely return for more work.

:

Worked with me to get what I was looking for even after I switched it up, would definitely work with them again! Thank you so much

:

I couldn't be more pleased! they were responsive..Helpful..and the creativity they have is beautiful! Ill be back to work with them again in the future for sure!

:

I couldn't be happier with my logo and this couple's professional work ethics. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a artist who can put your ideas together and see your vision. Thanks again Happygraph

:

Let me start by saying that I am a very happy customer. Working with happygraph was wonderful. I didn't really know what I wanted, but they were open to my suggestions and worked with me to achieve the right feel for the logo. I will definitely work with happygraph in the future!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment