Sunday, August 30, 2020

Design Technical Death Metal Logo N Progressive Death Metal











About:

hellcome to my Technical  Death Metal / Progressive Death Metal  logo gig :



I will make a Technical  Death Metal / Progressive Death Metal  Logo  your  band



fisrt thing to do :

- tell me anything about your band profile 

-the logo type you like 

and for the best result choose PREMIUM package 



Stay Tech   \m/

-Visual Defect 

Reviews


:

I didn't get to review the direction the work was going until the delivery date, even though I asked a few times. Upon delivery date, I found an obvious omission that could have been avoided with an early review. That said: the quality is good, the communication around revisions was quick and to the point, rework was delivered fast and was satisfactory, and it didn't take long to end up with a revision I'm happy with. Recommended.

:

I came to him with the less indications as possible, because I love what he do. And he didn't disappointed me. He killed it, it was exactly what I expected. I would definetly recommand.

:

Great work

:

The response was very quick once the order had been placed. The delivery time was quick for a nice result.

:

Did a good job would like to work with again




No comments:

Post a Comment