Sunday, August 2, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Illustration Logo Design











About:

Hello, in this gig I offer you hand painted watercolor logo design. 



For $20 you have:

- high quality custom made hand drawn logo of anything you want;

- transparent background

- unlimited revisions.



In $30 package you have:

- high quality custom made hand drawn logo of anything you want;

- transparent background;

- 3D mockup;

- high resolution file;

- source file;

- website banner;

- unlimited revisions.



In $90 package there are files listed bellow:

- high quality custom made hand drawn logo of anything you want;

- source file;

- transparent background;

- 3D mockup;

- high resolution file;

- social media kit;

- business card;

- font names and color palette;

- letterhead;

- vector file;

- watermark;

- thank you card;

- postcard with your logo on it;

- unlimited revisions.



If you are interested I can help you with stationary design, social media kit and also full branding for your business. Take a look at my samples and if you like it feel free to contact me, I would be happy to help you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love Masha! She is an absolute delight to work with. She took my vision and perfectly created it from my mind's eye. I will definitely be back for future designs for my company. Thank you so so much!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to hear that and to hear how much you like your new design! Looking forward to the future projects as well!

Seller's Response:

Masha was so easy to work with, and it was a treat to see the finished product. Communication was excellent and delivered quickly. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It has been my pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Masha always does great work, and she is especially good at taking our inspiration and making something even better than we imagined! Will definitely continue to work with her.




No comments:

Post a Comment