Sunday, August 2, 2020

3 Eye Lash, Hair Extensions And Boutique Logo Design











About:

 Welcome!


**Are You Looking for Eyelash, Hair Extensions or Boutique Logo Design? Then you are the right place.**




I'll design a Modern and Professional luxury signature style logo as you see in my portfolio which suitable for Hair Extensions, Eyelash, Beauty, Cosmetics, Lashes, Boutique, Fashion Business or for your Company, Website, Online/Offline Store, Podcast, Jewelry.


MY PORTFOLIO: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmhrsP6o




I can also Add Vector if you want 


What you will get?

  • 2 Professional, Modern, and Eye Catching Signature logo Designs
  • HD (300dpi) Transparent png, jpeg files
  • Luxury Glitter Signature Logo with multiple handwritten style fonts
  • A signature, Feminine, Text, Typography, Handwritten styles
  • Fast Friendly Communication and Support
  • 100% Full Copyrights Ownership for Lifetime
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 12 Hrs Super Fast Delivery




WHAT YOU CAN USE YOUR DESIGN FOR:


  • Online business website
  • Photography watermark
  • Blogs
  • Banners
  • E-Books
  • E-mail signature
  • Resume
  • Printing; T-shirts, business cards, flyers etc


Hair Extensions, Eyelash, Boutique, Handwritten, Hand Draw, Text, Monogram, Signature Logo


So what are you waiting to place an order and let's start working on your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Their work was amazing. I didn’t quite have an idea on what design I wanted but this designer bought that idea to life on their own and I couldn’t be more pleased. I most definitely will be using them again and their communication is excellent.

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent service zia given me the whole time, patient, and DAMN good at what she do!!! Hand down the best choice I made I really appreciate you zia you help me accomplish something and that’s the experience and service I got and I loved it.

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

What I like was the fast response. However, I got a logo done for my husband and couple days before mine and they are extremely similar and we had different expectations. So I would suggest this seller to try harder to make each logo unique. You can do that while keeping your designing esthetic.




No comments:

Post a Comment