Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Design A Beautiful Bohemian Logo In Boho Style











About:

Looking for beautiful Bohemian watercolor Logo design?



I provide high-quality UNIQUE watercolor logo designs in Boho style. I can deliver it just in 24 hoursI'm very attentive to details, so you can be sure I'll hear all your wishes according to your logo.



You will receive:

  • 2000px X 2000px logo design
  • Hi-res 300dpi file
  • Transparent PNG file and White background JPG
  • Up to 3, 5 or UNLIMITED free modifications per order (depends on package)
  • Delivery in time


Please, contact me before order to clear all details.

I don't provide 3D logo, mascot logo.

Reviews


:

She did a phenomenal job with the entire package.

:

Thank you for your work!

:

Fabulous . Very happy

:

Kate is absolutely amazing. Beautiful work, great communication and really really helpful and friendly. I love her work and i am extremely happy with my new logos. Thank you so much!

:

Kate was very communicative and easily understood my modifications! I absolutely LOVE my logo! Will use her again for future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment